alliance intergalactique Index du Forum
alliance intergalactique Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Mar 21 Aoû - 16:47 (2018)  
How To Make A Facebook Application Game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance intergalactique Index du Forum -> Public -> Recrutement Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tantpal

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Make A Facebook Application Game Répondre en citant

How To Make A Facebook Application Game
> DOWNLOAD

Facebook refers to the blank pages where your app content will live as "canvases." On the developer website, select Canvas by clicking on "My Apps" from the top navigation bar, clicking "Add New App" in the following drop-down menu, and selecting "Facebook Canvas" as your platform. noble Thank you very much I am trying to develop a nice fb app since last week.Thia unique article helped me a lot& .. Pingback: Developing a Facebook Application for absolute beginners step 3 : Emanuele Feronato() . Thanks a lot to the author. suman What is the best technology/platform to develop facebook app? Emanuele Feronato I would use HTML5 . After accepting terms and conditions you'll be ready to use Facebook Canvas. Even if your app is highly functional, poor integration with Facebook can make it look unprofessional or unfinished, which might put off other users. EDIT Edit this Article . Unlimited DownloadsFrom $29/monthGet access to over 400,000 creative assets on Envato Elements. Areeb Cool app Keep it up . Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. Please help if you give some other places from where i get the information. You never know what will make your app go viral and create a boom in business, but by brainstorming and demoing content before release, you will have a much clearer idea of what will work and what will not. Susheel Seth Not Working&the authentication method is old& . In the left panel you should see several options, including "Games" towards the top of the panel. Pingback: Designing A Facebook Fan Page: Showcases, Tutorials, Resources - Pixel Promote() . Pingback: Horror Profile Facebook application source code released : Emanuele Feronato - italian geek and PROgrammer() . >facebook PVA with 2 demo apps (complete profile) >facebook PVA (complete profile) >facebook bulk account price: facebook PVA with 2 demo apps: $0.60 (complete profile) facebook PVA : $0.50 (complete profile) so mates feel free contact me. I just discovered this blog and I cannot get enough of it! This is a great post for me, because now I am in charge of a facebook fan page of a company and we are barely starting! I read the applications in facebook, and I found them too complicated& This is easy to understand! Thanks!!! (I already became your facebook fan) . but that Facebook say FBML is removed. mie. Pingback: CLIENT/SERVER WEB DEVELOPMENT WEEK 17 Part 1 enriquemizziem819() . This will make your app available to general You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. Steps Part 1 Preparing to Make Your Facebook App 1 Identify what social media can do for your business. Pingback: Smashing Magazine: Designing A Facebook Fan Page: Showcases, Tutorials, Resources Facebook applications for developers() . Pingback: Recursos para disear y programar una pgina de fans en Facebook() . Trying to get the client library for php 4 . You will need to make use of either sample code, write code yourself, or have a third party develop your content. Hello Joey, you have 193 friends Notice: Undefined variable: infos in /www/zxq.net/j/o/e/joe-morrone/htdocs/genderapp.php on line 17 Warning: streamcontextcreate() has been disabled for security reasons in /www/zxq.net/j/o/e/joe-morrone/htdocs/facebookapiphp5restlib.php on line 3390 Warning: fopen() expects parameter 4 to be resource, null given in /www/zxq.net/j/o/e/joe-morrone/htdocs/facebookapiphp5restlib.php on line 3391 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/zxq.net/j/o/e/joe-morrone/htdocs/genderapp.php on line 26 Notice: Use of undefined constant male assumed male in /www/zxq.net/j/o/e/joe-morrone/htdocs/genderapp.php on line 30 Notice: Undefined index: male in /www/zxq.net/j/o/e/joe-morrone/htdocs/genderapp.php on line 30 Notice: Use of undefined constant male assumed male in /www/zxq.net/j/o/e/joe-morrone/htdocs/genderapp.php on line 30 Notice: Undefined index: male in /www/zxq.net/j/o/e/joe-morrone/htdocs/genderapp.php on line 30 Notice: Use of undefined constant female assumed female in /www/zxq.net/j/o/e/joe-morrone/htdocs/genderapp.php on line 30 Notice: Undefined index: female in /www/zxq.net/j/o/e/joe-morrone/htdocs/genderapp.php on line 30 Warning: Division by zero in /www/zxq.net/j/o/e/joe-morrone/htdocs/genderapp.php on line 30 * Males: 0% * Females: 100% It correctly counts my total friends and knows my name, but I dont know what all that excess error data is and the percantages for males and femals is of course wrong. 3 Brainstorm effective strategies and designs. I am new to fb application development and just follow this idea. I have searched for it and find that I should to configure ssl on my domain. please tell me that how can I fix my problem, and if I have to configure SSL then whether it is free or premium service. 248. 5a02188284
download facebook hacker v1.8.rardownload yu-gi-oh bam facebook hackcode ranati 2013 facebookfacebook desktop app permissionscontact the maker of facebookfacebook auto like september 2013nhi m virus chat facebookfacebook chat icons hugnokia 5233 facebook touch software downloadkann man ein facebook account wieder aktivieren

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance intergalactique Index du Forum -> Public -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com